Procedures of cosmetic body surgery
Safe and controlled, it represents the first surgery of aesthetic surgeries in Morocco. It allows you to lose your belly, your love handles or your breeches quickly and efficiently.
Its goal is to change the distribution of fat to soften the silhouette. Liposuccion, however, does not replace a diet and the practice of a sport or physical activity. It also helps to fight against genetic predispositions (androgynous or gynoid silhouette) and provides a quick fix for long-term problems.
Liposuccion is most often performed in the following cases:
- when a man or a woman presents a permanent complex related to his silhouette.
- to treat areas of the body that store fat excessively.
- to treat areas of fat still present after a well-conducted diet.
- to sculpt a formless silhouette (straight and without curvatures).
Areas mainly treated with liposuction are abdomen, flanks, love handles, breeches, hips, thighs, knees, legs, calves, back, arms, face , jowls and neck. It is possible to treat several areas at the same time during an intervention.
After liposuction, fat does not usually come back. In fact, liposuccion fat is much less than un-aspirated fat because of the postoperative fibrosis process.
The benefits of liposuccion are prolonged even if it is necessary to continue a sports maintenance and a balanced diet.
How is liposuccion performed?
- Intervention performed in the operating room in an approved facility for cosmetic surgery.
- Prior infiltration of a mixture of serum with adrenaline and analgesics to avoid pain and bleeding.
- Liposuction with cannulas of different diameters and lengths.
- Can be practiced using ultrasound (smartlipo), laser, mechanical assistance.
- The scars are hidden and very discreet (1 to 2 mm).
- Liposuction may be associated with lipofilling (reinjection of removed fat) of the buttocks or breasts.
We practice at the Renaissance center two types of intervention:
- liposuction concerning a localized and limited area of fat, which can be done under local or general anesthesia.
- liposculpture to change the entire silhouette to obtain a shape and natural curvatures.
The quantity of fat sucked in one go is very variable. It depends on the quantity and location of the areas to be treated. For liposuction of an area under local anesthesia, 500 ml to 1 liter can be removed. For liposculpture of the figure under general anesthesia or megalipo, it is possible to remove 3 to 7 liters.
- Preoperative consultation with one of the surgeons at the center to help define the patient’s goal. Examination of all fat areas and identification of the possibilities and limitations of liposuccion.
- Duration of 1 to 3 hours outpatient without 90% of cases.
- The results are visible immediately.
- Resorption of edema under 3 months.
- Resumption of immediate daily activities and work after only a few days of rest.
- Wearing a sheath or panty for 3 to 6 weeks.
The abdominoplasty (or abdominoplasty) is most often for women who have had one or more pregnancies, but also young women with sagging abdominal skin after weight loss, peri-menopausal women with impasto in the pelvic area, or sometimes “scar” stomachs after one or more surgeries.
The purpose of the abdominoplasty is to correct this distention of the skin by bending the skin downwards. If the patient has, in addition, a disatasis of the abdominal muscles (gap between the muscles), it will be corrected during surgery to refine the size and reform a good quality abdominal strap.
In most cases, the abdominoplasty may be associated with abdominal liposuccion, hips, flanks or thighs. = LIPOABDOMINOPLATIE
The residual scar will be horizontal above pubic, hidden under the panties and extended laterally upwards and outwards, more or less far depending on the extent of the cutaneous distension. There will be, in addition, a scar around the umbilicus. Even if all the precautions are taken, their final quality is unpredictable. Nevertheless, most often, they are fine and flexible.
The abdominoplasty is performed under general anesthesia and requires 2 to 4 days of hospitalization. In the postoperative period, the patient must wear a compression sheath for one month, day and night.
It is not very painful, except in case of muscular action (diastasis cure of the right muscles), but requires a work stoppage of 2 weeks.
Lymphatic drainage begins 5 to 7 days after surgery and has the role of reducing postoperative edema and perfecting the result.
Nevertheless, the final result is only perceived at the end of the third month.
In case of abdomen in “bag”, ie with a significant skin fold, the abomasal plasty can be partially supported by social security, after prior agreement with the medical adviser.
Brazilian Butt Lift – Liposculpture and lipofilling of the buttocks
The feminine curvatures of our modern society are sweet and voluptuous. In order to achieve sinuous hourglass hips and generous buttocks in perfect harmony with the rest of the body, the Brazilian Butt Lift naturally reshapes your figure.
Brazilian butt lift Indications
The Brazilian Butt Lift allows a remodeling of the natural silhouette and fits perfectly into the most common practices of buttock surgery. It corresponds to a liposculpture of the hips and thighs, as well as to a gluteal lipofilling (injection of autologous fat in the buttocks bilaterally).
The benefit for you is twofold: liposuccion is adapted to the greasy areas that annoy you and lipofilling allows you to get the desired buttocks.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is indicated if:
- your figure lacks definition and natural curvatures.
- your buttocks are flat, or have become flat following a slimming.
- you want big buttocks.
- you want a round buttock without a gluteal implant.
- you want to restore a balance and harmony between your buttocks that show a difference in morphology, or between your buttocks and the rest of your body
Special features of the Brazilian Butt Lift
Recent scientific work on this gluteal lipofilling technique shows that the rate of fat intake is greater than for other areas of the body. Indeed, most of the time, only one session is enough.
It is a liposuccion with fat treatment to isolate fat cells that will be injected into areas that lack fullness.
The combination of the natural increase of the buttocks by lipofilling and liposculpture to refine the waist and thighs give a spectacular and lasting result in the vast majority of cases.
The risks of this surgery are limited and there is no scar, as for breast lipofilling.
The Brazilian Butt Lift can be combined with other gluteal lifting techniques, with 180 ° or 360 ° (Bodylift) scar.
Brazilian Butt Lift: the intervention
- pre operative consultation with one of the center’s surgeons to confirm the indication of liposculpture and gluteal lipofilling after careful examination of the history and your morphology.
- the operation is performed under general anesthesia and lasts between 2 and 3h = two surgeons who operate.
- Outpatient hospitalization with discharge the same day or the following day in the majority of cases.
- no drainage.
- post-operative consultation at 3 weeks, then at 3 and 6 months.